Africa Safari Lodge
Africa Safari Lodge
0:15 from Mariental
Inspired by the breathtaking splendour of the Southern Namibian landscape, Africa safari lodge boasts 20 chalets, each overlooking the majestic plains, sunset and ink blue night sky with a spectacular show of the galaxy.
Situated in the heart of Southern Namibia on route to Sossusvlei and only 25km from Mariental, Africa Safari lodge will ensure an absolutely memorable safari experience.
We have a full time restaurant with professional chef and caterers for every function possible.
Our 20 en-suite private chalets that are tastefully decorated and offer you a luxurious and comfortable room to kick off your shoes and relax after a long day of exploring the beautiful Namibian landscapes. Rooms have large glass doors that easily slide open to offer you a breathtaking panoramic view of the magnificent surrounding planes ensuring that your unique Namibian experience continues even when in your room. You may also see indigenous game grazing close to the chalets so keep your camera close!
Our professional chef will prepare the most delicious and visually inviting meals for your pleasure. We have is a wide range of carefully selected wines in our on-site cellar to compliment a range of truly Namibian meals for your enjoyment. Namibia is known for its excellent and top quality beef production and you will have the opportunity to savour the finest cuts of meat in our beautiful restaurant.
Good wine, good food and good company is synonymous with our Lodge!
The restaurant doors open to offer you an uninterrupted and serene view of the striking Namibian plains. Guests can easily move outside, sitting around a crackling fire in the boma so that you may further enjoy the fresh Namibian air and gaze at the beautiful Namibian sky which will offer you the most panoramic views of the galaxy.
Did You Know?
- The lodge is brand new, and only openend its doors in 2012
- Top of the range Kalahari™ products are used at our Wellness Spa to ensure that you have a truly Namibian experience when stepping through our spa's doors.
- We have is a wide range of carefully selected wines in our on-site cellar to compliment a range of truly Namibian meals for your enjoyment.
- Guests can easily move outside, sitting around a crackling fire in the boma so that you may further enjoy the fresh Namibian air and gaze at the beautiful Namibian sky which will offer you the most panoramic views of the galaxy.
- We offer game drives where more than 19 species of game, including white rhinos can be viewed
What To Do?
- Game Drives
- Bird watching
- Walking trails
- Star gazing
- Customized tours
- Spa treatments
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Conference Facilities
- Day Spa
- WiFi Internet
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Guest Laundry
- On Site Restaurant
- Free Parking
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- No smoking inside the rooms
- All rates & fees are included in the price
- No Pets are allowed
Check in by: 2:00PM – Check out by: 10:00AM
For more information about the establishment, bookings, policies & rates please mail us at email@example.com.